May 13-14 Kazan State Technological University (KSTU n.a. Kirov) will host the XIV International Conference of young scientists “Food Technology and Biotechnology”
Topics of main sections
- Food processing technology
- Production equipment, processes and equipment for food production
- Food biotechnology and pharmaceuticals
- Industrial biotechnology processing of raw materials and wastes
- The technology of functional food
- The technology of food of animal origin
- Packaging of food products
- Analysis, ecology, quality control and food safety
- Food processing economy
Moderator: Dean of the Faculty of Food Engineering Polivanov M.A.
- Vice-Rector for Integration of Education, Science and Industry KNRTU, professor Abdullin I.A
- Director of Institute of Food Production and Biotechnology KNRTU, professor Nurtdinova M.G.
- Chairman of the National Chemical Society n.a. Mendeleyev D.I., professor Barabanov V.P.
- Director of the Higher School of Economics KNRTU, professor Kiseleva S.V.
- Representative of JSC “REC of biotechnology of RT», Ph.D. in Economics Titova R.V.
- Regional representative of FPDSFE STS Baskevich P.P
- Shurhno R.A. “Scientific fundamentals of innovative microbial products for agricultural industry”
- Habibullin R.E.”Biotechnological aspects of recycling of secondary raw material and agro-industrial complex waste”
- Galihanov M.F. “Package with additional functions for food products”
Work of sections