On 13-14th of May Kazan State Technological University (KSTU n.a Kirov) will host the XIV International conference of young scientists “Food technology and biotechnology.”
Such activities aim to become a meeting place for students and graduate students with the representatives of SMEs, the scientific community and employees of enterprises.
Main sections of topics:
- “Food production technology”
- “Technology equipment, processes and devices of food production»
- “Food Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals”
- “Industrial biotechnology. Processing of raw materials and waste “
- “The technology of products of functional nutrition “
- “The technology of food of animal origin”
- “Packaging of food products”
- “Analysis, ecology, quality control and food safety”
- “Economics of food industry”
“Such events are incentive for development, not only the young scientists but also production. This is a quick way to introduce innovations, reduce the search time for new solutions “- comments the Managing partner of REC of the Republic of Tatarstan Roman Titov.
Link to event: http://www.kstu.ru/event.jsp?id=64015