February 18-20, Volga Agricultural Forum was held in the territory of “Kazan Fair”. Within its framework there were two specialized exhibitions: XVII International Specialized Exhibition “Agricultural complex: Interagro. Animed. Farmer of the Volga region “and XIV specialized exhibition” Volgaprodexpo”.
Over 150 companies from 30 Russian cities, AIC enterprises of Tatarstan, as well as companies from Poland and Italy presented their products and services.
The official delegation headed by the President of Tatarstan Rustam Minnikhanov, Chairman of State Council of RT Farid Mukhametshin and Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic – the Minister of Agriculture and Food Marat Akhmetov arrived at the opening of the forum.
The main aspects of the forum:
- Repair parts. Specialized machinery
- Crop production (fertilizers, chemical products, pest control, seed, grain production, horticulture, floriculture, specialized equipment)
- Livestock and poultry (feed factory and lines, feeding stuff, supplement feeds, equipment for cattle-breeding complexes and farms)
- Veterinary Medicine (equipment for veterinary clinics, laboratories, veterinary medicines, tools, services)
- Equipment for processing, packaging and storage of agricultural products
- Banking and Insurance Services
- Design and construction agricultural objects
- Specialized Media
In addition, as a part of the Volga Agricultural Forum there was Tatarstan- Turkish agro-industrial business forum. It was opened by the Minister of Agriculture and Food of RT Marat Akhmetov. He noted that the Turkish Republic is the main foreign partner of the Republic of Tatarstan, notably a reliable partner. M.G. Akhmetov emphasized that Tatarstan and Turkey are united by many factors: culture, religion, language, business communication in the field of industry and oil refining.